Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Making my list and checking it twice.

No it is NOT Christmas in July at my house. I am preparing for a weekend get-a-way with my dearest friend so I have had to make a list of things to pack so that I don't forget anything. As I was sitting and thinking and writing things on the list I was also doodling this....

I just can't help but think of all the fun we are going to have even as I check and re-check my list. We will be attending Anne Abgott's Daring Color class at Cheap Joe's on Saturday and that is just the little bit of what we will be doing. It is going to be great!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh I'm so jealous!!!! Can't believe you're going to Cheap Joes without me...sniff, sniff.

Really cute sketch!

Hi I'm Laurie... said...

Ohhhhh...she's so cute!

I can't wait!

Unknown said...

nice sketches!