Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just catching up!

I sure hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My family and I enjoyed our day and now I am on the computer to play. I have been busy with more swaps and just wanted to share the latest.
These first two are for the Beginner Christmas ATC swap. The first is an ATC inside a sled ornament. The second, an ATC with a Christmas charm on it.




This is a cat peaking through a hole in the newspaper. Watching out for his new home. This was made for the "Handmade postcard swap"

This lil guy was made for an Autumn ATC swap . I was pleased with the coloring of this one.

This last one is a Recipe postcard swap for Cowgirl stew. Yeah many of you guys out there say it is cowBOY stew but I added a women's touch and now it taste better then ever. HEEHEE

No comments: