Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oodles of Doodles

I was sitting in the lobby of the Dr. office today board out of my mind so I decided to doodle. Well, one doodle lead to another and another. (Yes I was waiting a long long time) Here is what I did, this is just the ink drawing....
This was a portrait of an old man smoking a pipe. I am not real pleased with it, but I am working on real life portraits trying to get better at them.Here he is with a little color.
These are two lil chickadee's sitting on some evergreen branches. I really like how they turned out. Now if I can add color to them without ruining them. hehehe


Here is a little fire place theme. The Dr. office still had their holiday decorations up and that is what inspired this sketch.
Here this one is colored...



Now to add color to the chickadees. Hope you will come back to see them colored!


Have a great night.













No comments: