Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feb Postcard


I am in a 'February Postcard' swap and this is the front of the postcard I created. I thought February would be a month that folks get more mail beings Valentine's Day falls in this month so I chose to do a Holly Hobbie figure at her mailbox searching for her treasures.


I was just going to leave it in black ink because I tea dye'd the paper but then I felt like using watercolor. I think I need a new thin tip brush, I am not really happy with the post vine but didn't want to push things and really mess it up.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful February and I pray that March is even better.

1 comment:

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, she is adorable! I love the little girl. And I think the vine is just fine. My eyes were more focused on the little sweetheart girl, anyway. What a great postcard to receive in the mail!