Thursday, April 2, 2009

A drawing a day ~ Day #1

I am going to try to add a drawing a day for the whole month of April. These may be assigned for swaps, sketches for EDM (everyday matters) or just doodles I create when I am waiting on the children somewhere.




For the first one I would like to show you a drawing I am working on for an Easter ATC Swap. I completed one for the Easter Chic now this one is for the Easter Bunny...


Now I have just started outlining him with my micropen and I will be adding color tomorrow. I am not going to attempt to water color this one like I did the Chic's, I think I will use color pencil and sharpie's. I will be sure to put the finish product here when he is done.
** EDITED ** As you see I have used color pencil and marker. I am happy with the way he turned out!

No comments: