Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Todays drawings


I have done this one for a 'skinny' swap at Swap-bot.com. I have called it 'deep in thought'. This is where I would rather be... dipping my toes in a happy pond in the corner of our property!


This lil guy I have made for Rachel who has traded me a few origami ATCs. I hope she likes it.


I am also using him for IF ~ Caution. (caution ... if you see a rat doing tricks in the park ... DON'T FEED HIM CHEESE!)

These two I just did while waiting for my Daughters to finish with teaching riding lessons and horsemanship to a troop of Boy Scouts.
The bird is 'Midnight Flight' and the pig and ladybug 'New Friends'
I hope you all had an 'artsy' day.
Keep on Sketchin!





1 comment:

Hi I'm Laurie... said...

Wow...you've really been busy! I just love your mice!!