Wednesday, March 10, 2010

If I had a Sharpie

Here is a swap I joined "If I had a Sharpie...."
I decided to draw hands with sharpie pens ...doing something. I have been working on drawing hands for a couple of months now and it has really paid off.


The first one I just drew a simple hand and then drew the atc with a piece of stationary and wrote.. "If I had a Sharpie I would write a letter to the world telling them of....."
The second I said "If I had a Sharpie I would paint the midnight sky with a million colors".


The third I said "If I had a Sharpie... I would give a grey seal pink spots", and the fourth one I said "IF I had a Sharpie I would paint an Easter egg with many colors.".

I like the way these turned out and hope my partners do to!

Keep sketchin till ya can't sketch no mo!!!
Cindy











No comments: