Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday Prompts


I am joining Heather over at Elasah for her Tuesday Prompts and she posted the first one on Aug 26th. Well I have finally gotten around to finishing mine and scanning it in. So here it is my first TP entry....






You can click on the image to get a better look.




The first prompt was to 'go into the next room and look at the tallest thing there, what is under it?'




So I drew our Antique mirror and the cat and two of it's toys. Now I know you wouldn't have been able to see those precious lil dust bunnies unless I drew them with a little charater so I added a few of them as well. They are always there. Dust bunnies everywhere!! heheh




I will post Tomorrow's Tuesday Prompt tomorrow so be sure to check back!! Until then....




TTFN

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very fun. LOVE the cat and the dust bunnies!

Aunt Kathy said...

The cat's on the hunt for a bunny or a toy
He must make the catch after all he's a boy
But the bunnies were dust and they got away
Guess the cat toy left is with what he will play