Friday, July 18, 2008

EDM Challenge #75

Everyday Matters Challenge #75 is to draw the ingredients of and/or process of a favorite recipe ~ and journal about it.


Well funny I stumbled across this one today as I had just picked up a little book about 'being southern' and beings I am a relocated Yankee I was enjoying the read. Then I came across this illustration and just had to draw it. Well I had my sketchbook with me but no drawing pencils or even a #2 pencil so I put on my bravery hat and did it in INK. My favorite southern recipe is Biscuits and Gravy and even being a Yankee I have to admit I was taught well at making them and we eat them often.


Well without me blabbering on and on, here it is...

3 comments:

Deb said...

You're so very brave to do that in ink! Great job!!!

BARBARA WEEKS said...

Very nice. I don't complete the challenges in any order either. Sometimes I do a sketch and realize it fits a challenge!

Timaree said...

Very nice. Really brave to do a person in ink without pre-drawing in pencil.