Wednesday, July 23, 2008

EDM Challenge #1 and #2

Who said you can't doodle in the dark?

Well it wasn't me!


We spent yesterday evening without power from 10pm to 8am this morning, but I kept right on doodling anyway. (well until 2am anyway)


I decided to work on a few challenges and came up with #1 Draw your shoe. Now mind you this is just the sketch. I will be adding color to it today.






Then I thought I would go on to Challenge #2 draw a desk lamp. This is a tea lite candle desk lamp that I received from Kim when we were 'secret sisters'. There is quite a bit of detail in it but I am going to add color soon and will re-post it when I do.
I just love it with all the Sunflowers and her fall leaf angel wings. Thanks Kim!

5 comments:

kazumiwannabe said...

Oh, cool shoe! (and cool drawing too ;) The lamp looks nice too, very cute!

Stephanie said...

I love your whimsical style! it will be great to see it in color too!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

These are great! Love your checking your list one too! Marva

Hi I'm Laurie... said...

This is one great looking shoe! I love your drawing!

Sarah Ketelaars said...

great stuff. it all sounds very romantic in the lamplight!