Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Illustration Friday ~ Sour

I really had a time with this one. For the life of me I just couldn't get the face on the fish to look like the image in my head (ever have that problem?). I finally decided just to leave well enough alone and so here it is, my IF Sour ...

J.W. Warrior just knew he had puttin the wrong bait on the hook once he saw the fishes puckered face. Instead of a live worm, he mistakenly put a sour sqwiggles gummy worm on the hook. Ohh what a sour face that fish made....

4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

The mouse went fishin' one day
And succesfully caught some prey
But that fish did nothin' but squirm
Cause' the mouse fed him a gummy worm

Hi I'm Laurie... said...

I love the look on the fish's face - you can tell whatever he just bit wasn't what he thought it would be!

mike r baker said...

Very funny! That mouse better find some leverage if he wants pull in that fish. :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I love the playfulness of this drawing. It reminds me of something out of Beatrix Potter's books. Very well done!